Internet marketing has proven to be a more effective tool as compare to traditional marketing methods. Social Network Marketing (SNM), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & blogging are the top methods that are used productively in targeting a specific group that is actually interested in your service or product. Being more cost effective in comparison to conventional marketing techniques you can instantaneously reach the globe 24/7.
Marketing Strategy and Analysis Steps…
Preparation of your mission statement and vision for the upcoming year:
- How do you want your company to be perceived
- What is your unique service or product
- Make a list of competitors with strengths and weaknesses
- What makes you unique from your competitors
- How can you emotionally connect
- How will your company make life better for potential customers
- Quality of product
- Efficiencies and cost effective
- Bring it all to life
- Make a potential client list
- Google Ad Word
- SNM, SEM and Blogging to targeting your niche market
- Search for related blog and forum web sites and post a link
- Link share with business acquaintance web sites
- ALL traditional advertising should feature your web site or social network.
- Use landing page to track customer conversion and interest
- Move web visitors to action
- Use Special Offers to turn leads into customers
- Use marketing tools that you can measure results such as Google Analytics and your web host site analyzer. Set goals based on results.
- Prioritize and Schedule out your marketing strategy